All Site Content (as defined below) is current as of the date it is posted on the Site to the best of McMinnville Real Estate’s knowledge.
The Site and its entire contents, data, features, and functionality (including but not limited to text, graphics, video, logos, button icons, databases, and images) (“Site Content”) are the property of McMinnville Real Estate or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws, except as indicated below.
The McMinnville Real Estate name and related logos are trademarks and service marks (“Marks”) of McMinnville Real Estate. McMinnville Real Estate’s Marks may not be used without advance written permission of McMinnville Real Estate, including in connection with any product or service that is not McMinnville Real Estate’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages, discredits, or misrepresents McMinnville Real Estate. Other products or company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
Information about and photographs of individual properties displayed on the Site are provided by the listing agent and/or by the multiple listing service for the area in which the subject property is located. McMinnville Real Estate asserts no copyright to any such content.
If you believe that any content on the Site violates your intellectual property rights, please notify McMinnville Real Estate as described in Section 16.
Limited License and Prohibited Uses
McMinnville Real Estate grants you a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable, and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site Content in the United States only as an informative resource while using the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, framing, display, or performance of Site Content without prior permission of McMinnville Real Estate is strictly prohibited. You may not download, print, copy, distribute, or otherwise use Site Content for commercial purposes, including publication, sale, or personal gain. You may not remove any Mark or other proprietary notices, including, without limitation, attribution information, credits, and copyright notices that have been placed on or near the Site Content.
- Use the Site in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- Use the Site for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm anyone in any way.
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate McMinnville Real Estate, a McMinnville Real Estate employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by McMinnville Real Estate, may harm McMinnville Real Estate or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without McMinnville Real Estate’s prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
This Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. McMinnville Real Estate does not knowingly collect Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use this Site or provide any Information about yourself to McMinnville Real Estate, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
Use and Protection of Login Credentials
Copyright Complaints; Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should notify us of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below.
We will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any alleged or actual infringement. A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to the Company’s Copyright Agent at do*****@wi********.com (Subject line: “DMCA Takedown Request”).
Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
McMinnville Real Estate
609 NE Baker St., Suite 110
McMinnville OR 97128
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Services, with enough detail that we may locate it;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Counter-Notice: If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to upload or display the content in your User Content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to the above-listed Copyright Agent:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- a statement that you have a good-faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, the Company will send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party, informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
We may, at our sole discretion, limit access to the Services and/or terminate the accounts or registrations of any User who infringes any intellectual property rights of others.
The Site may contain comment sections, message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (“Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (“User Contributions”) on or through the Site.
All User Contributions must comply with the content standards set out below.
Any User Contribution you post to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Site, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our licensees, successors, and assigns the perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their licensees, successors, and assigns.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not McMinnville Real Estate, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
Disclaimer And Limitation of Liability
MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICES (“MLS”) DISCLAIMERS: Information about individual properties is provided by one or more MLS. The following disclaimers apply to information provided by each MLS:
- Bay Area Real Estate Information Services (“BAREIS”). Listing information is being provided by BAREIS Inc., MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
- California Real Estate Technology Services (“CARETS”). The information being provided by CARETS is for the visitor’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitors may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to a property referenced on this website comes from the Internet Data Exchange (“IDX”) program of the CARETS MLS. This website may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this website. Any information relating to a property, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footage and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS® and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited. If a listing displays “Short Sale/Subject to Lender Approval”, then that listing has been identified by the seller and the listing broker as a “short sale”. This means that, at the listed price, the proceeds from the sale may not be adequate to pay all liens and costs of the sale. Any offer made that does not fully cover the existing amount(s) owed to the lien holders(s) plus the costs of sale could be subject to lien holder approval, which approval may be exercised at the sole and exclusive discretion of the lien holder(s).
- Desert Area Multiple Listing Service (“DAMLS”). This information is provided by the Desert Area Multiple Listing Service. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Listing(s) information is provided for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. ©2011 Desert Area Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
- East Bay Regional Data (“EBRD”). Bay East ©2011. CCAR ©2011. EBRDI ©2011. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. This information is being provided by the Bay East MLS or the CCAR MLS or the EBRDI MLS. The listings presented here may or may not be listed by the Broker/Agent operating this website.
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service (“NWMLS”). Listings are courtesy of Northwest MLS. Statistics not compiled or published by NWMLS.
- Regional Multiple Listing Service (“RMLS”). All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The content relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS of Portland Oregon. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the host site brokerage are marked with the RMLS logo and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers. Copyright © 2011 RMLS, Portland, Oregon.
- San Diego County’s Regional Multiple Listing Service (“SANDICOR”). This information is provided by SANDICOR, Inc. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Listing(s) information is provided for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. ©2011 SANDICOR, Inc. All rights reserved.
- San Francisco Association of Realtors (“SFARMLS”). © 2011 San Francisco Association of Realtors. All rights reserved. Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS©, but is not warranted. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Listing Broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all data provided.
- Ventura County Regional Datashare (“VCRDS”). This information is provided by Ventura County Regional Datashare. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Listing(s) information is provided for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. ©2011 Ventura County Regional Datashare (VCRDS). All rights reserved.
- Willamette Valley Multiple Listing Service (“WVMLS”). ©2011 Willamette Valley MLS, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.
This Site includes content provided by third parties. All statements and opinions expressed by third parties are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Those materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of McMinnville Real Estate. McMinnville Real Estate is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Links To Other Web Sites
McMinnville Real Estate may provide links to external websites for the convenience of Site users. The inclusion of an external link on this Site does not constitute or imply support or endorsement of any kind. McMinnville Real Estate does not control those websites, is not responsible for their content or function, and is not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access the third-party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Sites.
Limitation On Time to File Claims
Waiver And Severability
Applicable Law, Binding Arbitration, and Class Action Waiver
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS CAREFULLY BECAUSE THEY REQUIRE YOU TO AGREE TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN US THROUGH BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, or breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, then in effect. This arbitration provision is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. The arbitration proceedings shall be held in Seattle, Washington, and conducted by an arbitrator that possesses such experience in, and knowledge of, the subject area of the controversy or claim so as to qualify as an “expert” with respect to the such subject matter.
If either party employs attorneys to enforce any rights in connection with any such dispute or lawsuit the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees.
All claims and disputes within the scope of this arbitration agreement must be arbitrated or litigated on an individual basis and not on a class basis. Claims of more than one customer or user cannot be arbitrated or litigated jointly or consolidated with those of any other customer or user.
Communications and Contact Information
McMinnville Real Estate
ATN: LEGAL DEPARTMENT
609 NE Baker St., Suite 110
McMinnville OR 97128
EFFECTIVE DATE: July 1, 2020.